Monday, August 7, 2017

Picture This: Week 31, 2017.

Obligatory prelude: I've done a picture-a-day project for the past few years. Per usual, I debated the continuation of this series, but do appreciate the motivation to capture the ordinary and the connection it provides. It's obviously continuing another week, or until I decided to wrap it up.

July 31, 2017

Breakfast as the esteemed Crazy Eggs - an extension of an actual egg farm - before heading out of Warsaw.


August 1, 2017

Nightstand stacked with what I'm currently reading and what I aspire to read.  I'm looking forward to Vonnegut - I've never read before.  


August 2, 2017

Copper, blending in the mulch and sleeping like his inner wild beast.


August 3, 2017

Denali and a pretty good angle of her creepy long toes.


August 4, 2017

We're nearly at the one-month mark of Denali joining the family, and this is the first time all three fur babies have been in the same room with somewhat positive - or, even better - apathetic - reactions.  


August 5, 2017

Basement progress wasn't as smooth as we'd hoped, but we're at the point in our DIY game when we know when to quit and save ourselves from forced mistakes.  It opened the night to a new Netflix series which we're really enjoying: GLOW.


August 6, 2017

 Exploring Cleveland, courtesy of a Wacky Walk scavenger hunt my mum gifted me for my birthday.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...