Monday, July 31, 2017

Picture This: Week 30, 2017.

Obligatory prelude: I've done a picture-a-day project for the past few years. Per usual, I debated the continuation of this series, but do appreciate the motivation to capture the ordinary and the connection it provides. It's obviously continuing another week, or until I decided to wrap it up.

July 24, 2017

The sweetest sleeps start with Henry kneading me into bed.


July 25, 2017

Denali hopped her gate.  I was in the middle of something, so I didn't follow her.  When I went to find here, this is where she put herself.  She seems shocked as Copper also tries to  sense the change without looking.


July 26, 2017

Copper's started waiting for breakfast at the outdoor table, sitting as if he's a human.  He doesn't eat there, but he hops on the chairs to watch and wait.


July 27, 2017

This was a picture of our couch.  I was thinking how much I enjoy our couch, the contrast of the pillows, and Copper crawled his way into the frame.  Zach picked the color of the couch.  It was loud and it took me a month to really not be shocked at seeing it.  Now I love it, I can't imagine it not being that color, or having something neutral, as I always think I want.


July 28, 2017

Copper made himself into the little spoon. All the cats loved him most Friday night.


July 29, 2017

We tried frozen nitrogen ice cream - it was crazy! You pick your flavor, then watch them mix the milk and toppings before freezing it under nitrogen, right there.  


July 30, 2017

 A visit to my sister and her boyfriend's isn't complete without the water skiing show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...