Monday, July 10, 2017

Picture This: Week 27, 2017.

Obligatory prelude: I've done a picture-a-day project for the past few years. Per usual, I debated the continuation of this series, but do appreciate the motivation to capture the ordinary and the connection it provides. It's obviously continuing another week, or until I decided to wrap it up.

July 3, 2017

Started our anniversary trip in the perfect way for us: bourbon distillery tour.


July 4, 2017

Mammoth Cave National Park was so amazing, so accessible, and exceeded my expectations.  I'm in constant awe of the National Parks.


July 5, 2017

Kentucky.


July 6, 2017

Interactive art at the bar.


July 7, 2017

Henry, the number one snuggler.


July 8, 2017

The Cleveland orchestra considers Blossom, an outdoor venue in Cuyahoga National Park, their summer home.  Friends joined us for wine and cheese and it was an incredible night.


July 9, 2017

 We completed a fence for our grill, and it elevated our patio more than I imagined.  I love this little outdoor oasis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...