Monday, June 26, 2017

Picture This: Week 25, 2017.

Obligatory prelude: I've done a picture-a-day project for the past few years. Per usual, I debated the continuation of this series, but do appreciate the motivation to capture the ordinary and the connection it provides. It's obviously continuing another week, or until I decided to wrap it up.


June 19, 2017

New shirt courtesy of my best boss.


June 20, 2017

Three years ago, my friend bought ceiling fans.  She finally had them installed, only to realize they're tiny! So tiny!


June 21, 2017

Office ice cream.


June 22, 2017

She missed me!


June 23, 2017

Last musical of the season and we loved it.


June 24, 2017

I've been wanting to attend the firefly festival for year.  We finally had the chance, and it did not disappoint.  Synchronous fireflies and different species - it was so magical.


June 25, 2017

Campsite morning on the river. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...