Monday, June 19, 2017

Picture This: Week 24, 2017.

Obligatory prelude: I've done a picture-a-day project for the past few years. Per usual, I debated the continuation of this series, but do appreciate the motivation to capture the ordinary and the connection it provides. It's obviously continuing another week, or until I decided to wrap it up.

June 12, 2017

I'm fairly certain panzanella is my favorite food.  I love when it's for dinner.  I love the leftovers for lunch.  It's confusing because it doesn't have cheese - and I love cheese, but I'm pretty confident it's my favorite food. 


June 13, 2017

Strawberries are my favorite fruits.  This week might be all about favorites. I like to pretend the debate on tomatoes didn't end in their declaration as a fruit, because I consider them my favorite vegetable.  


June 14, 2017

Little jewelry pieces - and a giant plastic diamond ring.


June 15, 2017

Jam!


June 16, 2017

My boss is the best.  


June 17, 2017

Aisle down at Lowe's.  


June 18, 2017

 Zach had stopped at Ikea last weekend to pick up some outdoor bar chairs to complete our barrel bar table.  They were out, so knowing me, he picked up this looked over plant in the as-is section and brought it home for me to save.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...