Monday, June 5, 2017

Picture This: Week 22, 2017.

Obligatory prelude: I've done a picture-a-day project for the past few years. Per usual, I debated the continuation of this series, but do appreciate the motivation to capture the ordinary and the connection it provides. It's obviously continuing another week, or until I decided to wrap it up.

May 29, 2017

Outdoor dining will be in our future.


May 30, 2017

I love when they both snuggle onto the bed.  It's particularly rare for Copper to jump in at nighttime, and is always so sweet.


May 31, 2017

Garden's started with some new trellis technology courtesy of a former deer stand ladder from Grandpa.


June 1, 2017

Again, cats on bed.  It must not be as rare as I think if this is twice in one week.


June 2, 2017

Derp face.


June 3, 2017

My favorite Saturdays start with yoga, followed by coffee cuddled into the adirondack my uncle built.


June 4, 2017

Ladylock pins after a day of baking in the start of wedding season. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...