Monday, June 5, 2017

Picture This: Week 21, 2017.

Obligatory prelude: I've done a picture-a-day project for the past few years. Per usual, I debated the continuation of this series, but do appreciate the motivation to capture the ordinary and the connection it provides. It's obviously continuing another week, or until I decided to wrap it up.

May 22, 2017

100% mood boost with the sunshine.


May 23, 2017

100% mood boost with bedtime.


May 24, 2017

Henry starts every night with a hard snuggle into my knees.  It's like a small space heater for my legs, key in the cooler nights.


May 25, 2017

The frowny face on a crashed computer adds a new level of frustration.


May 26, 2017

I am so satisfied with the newly organized junk drawer.


May 27, 2017

I enjoy bugs, and I love seeing inchworms, partly because you just don't all the time.  This little guy was zigzagging his way up the bench.


May 28, 2017

 Copper's very particular about food.  He also begs for every type of food.  Here, it's s'mores.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...