Monday, May 8, 2017

Picture This: Week 18, 2017.

Obligatory prelude: I've done a picture-a-day project for the past few years. Per usual, I debated the continuation of this series, but do appreciate the motivation to capture the ordinary and the connection it provides. It's obviously continuing another week, or until I decided to wrap it up.


May 1, 2017

Not my own picture, but a picture a friend took in Pittsburgh.  I love the colors and the angle.  It makes me happy to have lived in Pittsburgh, to know this angle. 


May 2, 2017

When Copper's in need of serious snuggles, I throw on my hoodie and become a marsupial.


May 3, 2017

Another aid in Copper's anxiety: thunder shirt.


May 4, 2017

Completed tile setting! 


May 5, 2017

Boys lounging.


May 6, 2017

My first ice cream attempt! It was intimidating, I followed a "healthy" recipe, but it was good. Now to try recipes with milk and sugar instead of cashews.


May 7, 2017

 Sunday run day on the towpath in the national park.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...