Monday, March 6, 2017

Picture This: Week 9, 2017.

Obligatory prelude: I've done a picture-a-day project for the past few years. Per usual, I debated the continuation of this series, but do appreciate the motivation to capture the ordinary and the connection it provides. It's obviously continuing another week, or until I decided to wrap it up.


February 27, 2017

My sister's cat is my favorite shocked face.


February 28, 2017

At the Broadway in Cleveland series preview, Sara Bareilles made a surprise appearance and performance in conjunction with the musical Waitress.  


March 1, 2017

A morning in the basement after 5 am tornado sirens.  This waiting would have been better on a couch.


March 2, 2017

Copper was just as shocked at the sudden weather change.


March 3, 2017

Maps!


March 4, 2017

Happiest of 60th celebrations to my grandparents! 


March 5, 2017

We were away for a night, then we went for a run and didn't feed them immediately, and their displeasure is obvious. 
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...