Monday, March 20, 2017

Picture This: Week 11, 2017.

Obligatory prelude: I've done a picture-a-day project for the past few years. Per usual, I debated the continuation of this series, but do appreciate the motivation to capture the ordinary and the connection it provides. It's obviously continuing another week, or until I decided to wrap it up.

March 13, 2017

 Day trip to WVU and my first time interviewing candidates.  


March 14, 2017

Cavs game! Our first of the year, as a continuation of Zach's birthday celebrations.  It was JR Smith's return, making it an even better game.


March 15, 2017

Sleepy Henry.


March 16, 2017

Wine, scandal and work.  Hotel life.


March 17, 2017

I was at the office from 8 am to 9:30 pm Friday.  When I'm out of town and the days are long, I get cat pictures, such as this wild creature, so happy the weather's starting to break.


March 18, 2017

Karaoke and line dancing in celebration of Kayla, not pictured I now realize.


March 19, 2017

When he picked me up, he asked if I was sick because I smelled like infection.  Thankfully, the fur babies didn't exact their usual revenge when someone returns home and instead cuddled in hard for a nap. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...