Monday, February 27, 2017

Picture This: Week 8, 2017.

Obligatory prelude: I've done a picture-a-day project for the past few years. Per usual, I debated the continuation of this series, but do appreciate the motivation to capture the ordinary and the connection it provides. It's obviously continuing another week, or until I decided to wrap it up.

February 20, 2017

Copper is a hoarder and grows an immediate attachment to anything I put in the Goodwill pile.


February 21, 2017

His favorite cupcakes to top off his birthday day. 


February 22, 2017

This is how I measure tile that I like when I don't have my tape measure.


February 23, 2017

Henry's annoyed face when we're not in bed by 9pm.


February 24, 2017

Falling asleep to a large storm mirrored by the storm cloud print was one of my favorite things.


February 25, 2017

A visit to our friends reunited us with one of our favorite breweries from England - supersized for production in America.


February 26, 2017

 Souvenirs certainly felt necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...