Monday, February 20, 2017

Picture This: Week 7, 2017.

Obligatory prelude: I've done a picture-a-day project for the past few years. Per usual, I debated the continuation of this series, but do appreciate the motivation to capture the ordinary and the connection it provides. It's obviously continuing another week, or until I decided to wrap it up.


February 13, 2017

Yoga therapy.


February 14, 2017

If not on Valentines, when?


February 15, 2017

Sleepy Copper in the morning.


February 16, 2017

I've been trying to encourage Henry to hop on the toilet and hang out when I'm brushing my teeth or picking my face.  She did it! And she screamed at me.  


February 17, 2017

Nightstand remedies - vitamins, breath-rite strips, lotions and chapstick.  And yet, I still woke up with a split lip this week.  


February 18, 2017

Beer brewing.


February 19, 2017

 Post run pass out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...