Monday, February 13, 2017

Picture This: Week 6, 2017.

Obligatory prelude: I've done a picture-a-day project for the past few years. Per usual, I debated the continuation of this series, but do appreciate the motivation to capture the ordinary and the connection it provides. It's obviously continuing another week, or until I decided to wrap it up.

February 6, 2017

Hot dog legs while doing my hip physical therapy and looking at a beach is almost like being as warm as on a beach.


February 7, 2017

Cutie Copper.


February 8, 2017

Henry, defying requests to not hook into furniture, while also looking cute.


February 9, 2017

This is how I eat brownies.


February 10, 2017

A few new additions and a few shuffles on the gallery wall.


February 11, 2017

Playbill status at our latest musical.  


February 12, 2017

 Quick record shopping on Sunday yielded my new favorite record.
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...