Monday, January 2, 2017

Picture This: Week 53, 2016.

Obligatory prelude: I've done a picture-a-day project for the past couple years. I usually debate its continuation annually, but it was a no-brainer this year.  This series keeps me posting when nothing else will write itself.  I will be trying to post more regularly otherwise! Besides, as last year, I like it as a part of posting the ordinary and capturing daily life. Check out past posts through the picture-a-day tag.

December 26, 2016

My grandparents yard is one of my favorite places.


December 27, 2016

Plotting. 


December 28, 2016

Breaking apart the t-shirt blanket for an expansion with my lead supervisor.  


December 29, 2016

Henry's our morning cuddler, snuggling up and stealing pillows.


December 30, 2016

Bathroom jail.


December 31, 2016

Last year of the night with some of my favorites.


January 1, 2017

 First things first: beating Voldemort in the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...