Monday, January 30, 2017

Picture This: Week 4, 2017.

Obligatory prelude: I've done a picture-a-day project for the past few years. Per usual, I debated the continuation of this series, but do appreciate the motivation to capture the ordinary and the connection it provides. It's obviously continuing another week, or until I decided to wrap it up.

January 23, 2017

In an effort to curb Copper's basket scratching and to gain some space, the front bench has been replaced with an IKEA shoe cabinet.  Now, to make an IKEA hack of this, I'm redoing the shelf with the cool wood slab from my grandpa.


January 24, 2017

Of all the rooms and furniture, we typically end up on the floor. 


January 25, 2017

So obsessed with this little family of deer that my dad made.  I won't let them outside, lest their real counterparts mistake them and attack.


January 26, 2017

Copper cub.


January 27, 2017

Table. saw.  I am now unstoppable.


January 28, 2017

This picture marks the momentous occasion of perfectly stacking the large bowls, a nearly impossible task.


January 29, 2017

 Grumpy cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...