Monday, January 23, 2017

Picture This: Week 3, 2017.

Obligatory prelude: I've done a picture-a-day project for the past few years. Per usual, I debated the continuation of this series, but do appreciate the motivation to capture the ordinary and the connection it provides. It's obviously continuing another week, or until I decided to wrap it up.

January 16, 2017

I quickly mucked it up with my suitcase explosion, but this week offered the chance to stay at a fancy hotel that dropped its rates last minute before a trip to DC.  I loved the bathroom most for it's soft, fluffy towels, the fun tile and wallpaper, and that mirror with the intricate light detail.   


January 17, 2017

Free cupcakes?! Yes, please.


January 18, 2017

Flights at sunset.


January 19, 2017

Sweet fur babies sleeping in the sun on fresh sheets.


January 20, 2017

Zoey, my parent's sweet, sensitive sato.


January 21, 2017

I'm thankful to have been raised as a human to value equality, to understand my worth, to understand my privilege, to understand society's shortcomings, to believe that people are good and that we can do better, to fight for my rights, to fight for others, to know we're stronger together, to love and to never lose hope.  I'm thankful to have my mum as such a strong role model, to have a partner so supportive and equality-minded, and to have made this march with them, my sister and her boyfriend, and my neighbors that are more than family - all that have taught me to be strong, to be kind, and to not accept anything less. 


January 22, 2017

IKEA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...