Monday, January 16, 2017

Picture This: Week 2, 2017.

Obligatory prelude: I've done a picture-a-day project for the past few years. Per usual, I debated the continuation of this series, but do appreciate the motivation to capture the ordinary and the connection it provides. It's obviously continuing another week, or until I decided to wrap it up.

January 9, 2017

This split leaf fern makes me so happy in the corner of our bedroom.  Here's hoping I can keep her alive.  


January 10, 2017

Thank you, Mr. President.  Thank you, thank you, thank you.


January 11, 2017

One of their favorite Christmas presents is a box their present came in.  


January 12, 2017

A solid day of rain took out all the snow and brought in flocks of birds.  All those dots are birds! Copper was so excited. 


January 13, 2017

Henry wasn't into twinning.  This took persistence.  


January 14, 2017

Into the Woods, in a deconstructed performance.  I both enjoyed it and felt like it was more of an emotional rollercoaster than I bargained for.


January 15, 2017

 Brunch with babes.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...