Monday, January 9, 2017

Picture This: Week 1, 2017.

Obligatory prelude: I've done a picture-a-day project for the past few years. Per usual, I'm debating the continuation of this series, but I do appreciate the motivation to capture the ordinary and the connection it provides.  The debate circles more around what to do with this blog.  I hesitate even referring to this as a blog in comparison to the blogs I read and as so well constructed.  In comparison, I'm taking pictures on my iPhone because that's the best camera I've got.  I do want to document more in this space beyond the weekly recaps.  I see the value for posterity's sake, but it's given me pause.  I can see myself veering into a very reflective and overly thoughtful territory.  Until then, I have a daily reminder to take a photo, and we'll see how long that lasts. 

January 2, 2017

Posted on the couch to start the year, battling the start of a cold with my furbs.


January 3, 2017

Henry girl.


January 4, 2017

Always.


January 5, 2017

Copper's corner.


January 6, 2017

New frames and seasonal swaps.


January 7, 2017

Another productive Saturday.  We have more lights, more walls, and the start of drywall.


January 8, 2017

 Late night Sunday work, ever-supervised by our fur babies.  They're probably the most ready for the basement to finish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...