Monday, December 26, 2016

Picture This: Week 52, 2016.

Obligatory prelude: I've done a picture-a-day project for the past couple years. I usually debate its continuation annually, but it was a no-brainer this year.  This series keeps me posting when nothing else will write itself.  I will be trying to post more regularly otherwise! Besides, as last year, I like it as a part of posting the ordinary and capturing daily life. Check out past posts through the picture-a-day tag.


December 19, 2016

I'm back in the blood business.  


December 20, 2016

A long night of chatting, cheese plates, and ladylock making yielded no pictures but the drying pins after the process. It's one of my favorite traditions.


December 21, 2016

Yoga all the time to help move me through this season.


December 22, 2016

Presents from my little furbies.


December 23, 2016

I woke up from a nap to find Copper reading over Zach's shoulder.  They're the sweetest sometimes.


December 24, 2016

Fresh squeezed orange juice.  Two and half bags of oranges later, Zach outdid himself on brunch and set himself up for a tradition.


December 25, 2016

 Christmas in Michigan is so much about this fireplace.  My grandparents built their house - and this fireplace with stolen rocks from state parks, if my uncle is to be believed - and we woke up many mornings to the stockings my grandma knitted us overflowing on the mantle.  Holidays in a house full of memories, full of laughter and shouting, and everyone full on too much food - it's so much of what I love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...