Monday, December 12, 2016

Picture This: Week 50, 2016.

Obligatory prelude: I've done a picture-a-day project for the past couple years. I usually debate its continuation annually, but it was a no-brainer this year.  This series keeps me posting when nothing else will write itself.  I will be trying to post more regularly otherwise! Besides, as last year, I like it as a part of posting the ordinary and capturing daily life. Check out past posts through the picture-a-day tag.

December 5, 2016

The metro got some futuristic cars in my leave.


December 6, 2016

DCA at Christmastime is my favorite.


December 7, 2016

Henry looks so cuddly when she sleeps.  Her dreams are all the sweeter under our new art.


December 8, 2016

Copper kept literal tabs on me Thursday, a paw on me most of the day.


December 9, 2016

Our friend makes the best pizza. 


December 10, 2016

Creeping on our own house and loving the Christmas lights.


December 11, 2016

 She's done it.  She's finally killed the butterfly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...