Monday, November 21, 2016

Picture This: Week 47, 2016.

Obligatory prelude: I've done a picture-a-day project for the past couple years. I usually debate its continuation annually, but it was a no-brainer this year.  This series keeps me posting when nothing else will write itself.  I will be trying to post more regularly otherwise! Besides, as last year, I like it as a part of posting the ordinary and capturing daily life. Check out past posts through the picture-a-day tag.

November 14, 2016

Defenses against maybe the loudest hotel.


November 15, 2016

Another week in another hotel bathroom.


November 16, 2016

We visited the Dallas Cowboys stadium for a celebratory event during training.  It's very large.  Very, very large.


November 17, 2016

Flights at nights.


November 18, 2016

I forgot.  Completely, totally - forgot.  We went to dinner and ice cream with friends, were home and to bed early after a long week.  Maybe snuck part of an episode of The Crown? I can't fully remember.  

November 19, 2016

Ian and Meg are engaged! It was such an honor to be a part of their day.


November 20, 2016

 Bedtime routines.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...