Monday, November 14, 2016

Picture This: Week 46, 2016.

Obligatory prelude: I've done a picture-a-day project for the past couple years. I usually debate its continuation annually, but it was a no-brainer this year.  This series keeps me posting when nothing else will write itself.  I will be trying to post more regularly otherwise! Besides, as last year, I like it as a part of posting the ordinary and capturing daily life. Check out past posts through the picture-a-day tag.

November 7, 2016

Hotel life is the best and worst.  Late night snacking in bed with the TV is one of the perks.


November 8, 2016

This picture is very strange to me now.  Walking back to the hotel after a later night at work, I saw the flag and felt so hopeful for our country.  It's been a personal rollercoaster as the results of the election were the opposite of what I expected.  Here's hoping social change will not be defined by the leader elected.  


November 9, 2016

Copper bopper. 


November 10, 2016

We turned to a documentary about cats - The Lion in your Living Room - to distract from the week.


November 11, 2016

Finding Neverland was the second play in our series this year.  It's the story behind the writing of Peter Pan and was very interesting! 


November 12, 2016

A quick swing through Pittsburgh to tie up some business.  I'll need to stop back for a steadier picture - I love the Heinz building.


November 13, 2016

 Fur babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...