Monday, November 7, 2016

Picture This: Week 45, 2016.

Obligatory prelude: I've done a picture-a-day project for the past couple years. I usually debate its continuation annually, but it was a no-brainer this year.  This series keeps me posting when nothing else will write itself.  I will be trying to post more regularly otherwise! Besides, as last year, I like it as a part of posting the ordinary and capturing daily life. Check out past posts through the picture-a-day tag.


October 31, 2016

It was my first Halloween at the houseWe did get some trick-or-treaters, but the real star was the baked brie that I didn't set on fire.  


November 1, 2016

Morning necessities.


November 2, 2016

Copper was the original cat to play whack-a-cat under the covers, but hasn't come running to the snap of fresh sheets in a while.  He did on Wednesday, then curled up for a nap like a human.


November 3, 2016

Back in DC for work, walking for groceries and loving all of it.


November 4, 2016

It's been on my list to try for years: We the Pizza did not disappoint.


November 5, 2016

I caught up with friends on Saturday, and only took a picture of my empty uber after the driver popped out for an errand.  


November 6, 2016 


DC in the fall has to be one of the prettiest.  Okay, all fall is the prettiest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...