Monday, October 31, 2016

Picture This: Week 44, 2016.

Obligatory prelude: I've done a picture-a-day project for the past couple years. I usually debate its continuation annually, but it was a no-brainer this year.  This series keeps me posting when nothing else will write itself.  I will be trying to post more regularly otherwise! Besides, as last year, I like it as a part of posting the ordinary and capturing daily life. Check out past posts through the picture-a-day tag.

October 24, 2016

Copper, confirming protection on all borders.


October 25, 2016

Copper, looking longing at his mug on a mug.


October 26, 2016

Copper, acting as a nurse's assistant and trying to hone in on my heating pad. 


October 27, 2016

The illustrations within these new Harry Potter releases are so beautiful.  


October 28, 2016

The first of the season.  I've been quite tardy on my pumpkin spice chai.


October 29, 2016

This is my first beer in years.  Actual years. 


October 30, 2016

Henry found a new level of lazy, laying down to catch her butterfly.  That look kills me though.  

2 comments:

  1. and here i thought you were just finally giving in to the all cats all the pics and letting copper have this whole week !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know. this could quickly turn into a memory test - i didn't know i had three coppers in a row until wednesday! he's been absent from the blog for a bit, so he must have wanted the attention.

      Delete

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...