Monday, October 17, 2016

Picture This: Week 42, 2016.

Obligatory prelude: I've done a picture-a-day project for the past couple years. I usually debate its continuation annually, but it was a no-brainer this year.  This series keeps me posting when nothing else will write itself.  I will be trying to post more regularly otherwise! Besides, as last year, I like it as a part of posting the ordinary and capturing daily life. Check out past posts through the picture-a-day tag.

October 10, 2016

Henry snuck onto the desk and cuddled on my elbow as I worked Monday.  Snuck is a relative term.  She's about as graceful as an ox.

October 11, 2016

Target, it's been too long.


October 12, 2016

With friends in town, we went to bed late on Tuesday.  In fact, we went to bed on Wednesday.  My partner in sleep crime, Henry, was so upset at the late bedtime that she actually snuggled instead of just passing out on my feet, as she usually does.  I captured because it's so rare for Henry to snuggle - only to realize as I wrote this that I grabbed a picture of her on Monday.  Maybe I'm not observant.


October 13, 2016

Charlotte colored me a picture! I love visits with that spunky three-year-old (and her parents, and meeting her beautiful baby sister :) ).


October 14, 2016

After our egress window install, I want all the basement egress windows.  The light!


October 15, 2016

Late fall garden harvest.  I'm hoping to squeeze a few more tomatoes.


October 16, 2016

We've vowed to take better advantage of living 20 minutes from Cuyahoga Valley National Park.  We did a quick hike of Brandywine Falls Sunday morning before diving back into basement work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...