Monday, October 10, 2016

Picture This: Week 41, 2016.

Obligatory prelude: I've done a picture-a-day project for the past couple years. I usually debate its continuation annually, but it was a no-brainer this year.  This series keeps me posting when nothing else will write itself.  I will be trying to post more regularly otherwise! Besides, as last year, I like it as a part of posting the ordinary and capturing daily life. Check out past posts through the picture-a-day tag.


October 3, 2016

Commitment problems in book form.  At any given time, I'm almost always reading multiple books.  Typically three at a time.  


October 4, 2016

Snapchat is making all of my animated animal dreams come true.


October 5, 2016

Henry, butterfly assassin, in action.


October 6, 2016

The office recognized my promotion at their yearend party with little personal gifts - Oreos and home mags.  Perfect.


October 7, 2016

The start of the new musical year! It's going to be a great year of shows if the first was any indication.  It was heavy, but so, so good.


October 8, 2016

Fall winery weekend! It's my favorite weekend of the year.  I'm so thankful for these two, it was the perfect weekend of wine tasting and small plates.


October 9, 2016

Fall skies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...