Monday, October 3, 2016

Picture This: Week 40, 2016.

Obligatory prelude: I've done a picture-a-day project for the past couple years. I usually debate its continuation annually, but it was a no-brainer this year.  This series keeps me posting when nothing else will write itself.  I will be trying to post more regularly otherwise! Besides, as last year, I like it as a part of posting the ordinary and capturing daily life. Check out past posts through the picture-a-day tag.


September 26, 2016

Beautiful evening light.


September 27, 2016

Sick.  Layered up and blending all the Vitamin C into smoothie form.


September 28, 2016

My favorite (favorite ever?) ice cream for sweeter sore throat remedies.


September 29, 2016

Henry left me on the couch to snuggle with her brother.  Sweet little fur babies.


September 30, 2016

Henry's seventh birthday!


October 1, 2016

Big thanks to my dad for traveling for a day to help in the basement.  We were able to get the vapor barrier up on two walls, insulation on the same two walls, a wall building plan and materials, and so much planning done on the electrical front.  Lots more to go, but it got me over another overwhelming obstacle.  It's best to keep moving.


October 2, 2016

 Science Sundays.  Our fridge water filter significantly slowed almost three months to its replacement.  These things aren't cheap, so I had to see why the filter slowed so much.  Results are inconclusive.  It's not really helpful to open up an older filter when I have no idea what a new one might look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...