Monday, September 26, 2016

Picture This: Week 39, 2016.

Obligatory prelude: I've done a picture-a-day project for the past couple years. I usually debate its continuation annually, but it was a no-brainer this year.  This series keeps me posting when nothing else will write itself.  I will be trying to post more regularly otherwise! Besides, as last year, I like it as a part of posting the ordinary and capturing daily life. Check out past posts through the picture-a-day tag.

September 19, 2016

We've stockpiled ourselves into a regular hardware store.


September 20, 2016

This could be a plant study.  I think another leaf has died since this picture was taken.


September 21, 2016

Copper, hugging my knee.  I love little furbie hugs.


September 22, 2016

Henry stretches are so sweet.  This isn't the best capture, but I'll get one.  I'll get the perfect Henry stretching picture. 


September 23, 2016

Flight 93 Memorial.


September 24, 2016

The best part of Penn State is the creamery.


September 25, 2016
 
 Home is my heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...