Monday, September 12, 2016

Picture This: Week 37, 2016.

Obligatory prelude: I've done a picture-a-day project for the past couple years. I usually debate its continuation annually, but it was a no-brainer this year.  This series keeps me posting when nothing else will write itself.  I will be trying to post more regularly otherwise! Besides, as last year, I like it as a part of posting the ordinary and capturing daily life. Check out past posts through the picture-a-day tag.


September 5, 2016

The bloody result of a nail, through the shoe.  Turns out, you're supposed to have a tetanus shot every ten years.  The more you know. 


September 6, 2016

The dumpster arrived on Tuesday, and we filled it on Tuesday.  We have our garage back! Our basement is cleared! 


September 7, 2016

Copper's favorite things are temporary things.  A rug rolled out of the way became his favorite bed, and subsequent cause for heartache when it was unrolled


September 8, 2016

A sign of adult life is being all too excited to insulate.


September 9, 2016

Creeper shot of my sister reading.  It was nice to have most of my family in over the weekend; we haven't been together in a while.


September 10, 2016

Day trip to Cedar Point.  My sister's work hosts their annual picnic, and the other four of us bummed along for the day.  The weather was less than cooperative, but a low amount of rollercoasters was all most of us could manage anyway.


September 11, 2016

Basement purchases begin.  In this round, it's insulation, again.


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. accurate. i'm surprised you didn't hear my snickering. then i thought it kind of sweet.

      Delete

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...