Monday, September 5, 2016

Picture This: Week 36, 2016.

Obligatory prelude: I've done a picture-a-day project for the past couple years. I usually debate its continuation annually, but it was a no-brainer this year.  This series keeps me posting when nothing else will write itself.  I will be trying to post more regularly otherwise! Besides, as last year, I like it as a part of posting the ordinary and capturing daily life. Check out past posts through the picture-a-day tag.

August 29, 2016

Thanks to mum, our onions and garlic should be lasting longer in their new storage systems.


August 30, 2016

Henry playing with perspective.  But how funny would it be if she were as long as our dresser?


August 31, 2016

I shattered a panel of the glass shower door when trying to remove.  It solidified the shop vac as the best present ever (thanks, mum and dad!) and me as the most boring person for liking a vacuum as much as I do.


September 1, 2016

I snagged a lemon press when walking through the grocery store.  It's revolutionized my morning lemon squeeze.  In an unexpected theme, this is the third post attributable to my mum.  She had me drinking warm lemon water in an effort to help my sinuses, and I really think it's working.  I've been starting every morning with warm lemon water, first thing.


September 2, 2016

Copper snuggles.


September 3, 2016

At the close of destruction on Saturday, our bathroom was missing most walls, and we confirmed we can move the door! 


September 4, 2016

 Sunday.  This was midday, but we've reverted to one of those weird houses with a random toilet in the basement.  We saw much too much of those when house hunting, but after this, I'm starting to understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...