Monday, August 29, 2016

Picture This: Week 35, 2016.

Obligatory prelude: I've done a picture-a-day project for the past couple years. I usually debate its continuation annually, but it was a no-brainer this year.  This series keeps me posting when nothing else will write itself.  I will be trying to post more regularly otherwise! Besides, as last year, I like it as a part of posting the ordinary and capturing daily life. Check out past posts through the picture-a-day tag.

August 22, 2016

Dog parade.


August 23, 2016

I switched carts at the Aldi checkout, only to return and find the new cart had a Denali National Park quarter.  On an otherwise rough day, it was a small sign to bring a smile.


August 24, 2016

Basement renovations are otherwise consuming us.


August 25, 2016

We filled two bagsters with drywall, brick and other basement debris.  We're still not cleared out, but it's a start. 


August 26, 2016

Pumpkin cookies on a Christmas plate in late summer.


August 27, 2016

Lucy stopped over to side-eye.


August 28, 2016

I expected the windows to help show progress better, but a summer storm snuck up.  I'll estimate half of the basement is clear.  Surprise of surprises, it looks like a basement. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...