Monday, August 22, 2016

Picture This: Week 34, 2016.

Obligatory prelude: I've done a picture-a-day project for the past couple years. I usually debate its continuation annually, but it was a no-brainer this year.  This series keeps me posting when nothing else will write itself.  I will be trying to post more regularly otherwise! Besides, as last year, I like it as a part of posting the ordinary and capturing daily life. Check out past posts through the picture-a-day tag.

August 15, 2016

The week started with late-night painting.  I was behind on my sister's tables, and trying to finish before the weekend.


August 16, 2016

People cat.


August 17, 2016

With her little tail, Henry sometimes reminds me of a chubby little beaver or monkey.  Without a picture to prove it, we went to Paul McCartney that night and randomly sat in the row in front of my college roommate!  The concert was fantastic - really one of the best I've seen, and catching up was the happiest coincidence.


August 18, 2016

In the spirit of record-keeping, I'll be writing on these later.  I didn't expect to love the style of these side tables as much as I do.


August 19, 2016

It's hard to say if there's ever been a pup more spoiled than Lucy.


August 20, 2016

Steph had this nasty fire ant bite for the longest time (it would appear it continues).  It's scabbed into a cute little star shape now.


August 21, 2016

The picture's totally blown out, but in Steph's town, there's weekly waterskiing shows.  It was phenomenal - even this terrible picture shows that.

2 comments:

  1. Ahh! I love how you mounted the Mikrut sign on the wood and placed the coat hooks on it! That looks so cool :)

    Also don't mind me, just stalking your blog...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All thanks to you! I love it. I tried to mount outside but we don't have a porch overhead and I didn't want it out there, unprotected. Plus, now I can see it more :)

      Delete

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...