Monday, August 15, 2016

Picture This: Week 33, 2016.

Obligatory prelude: I've done a picture-a-day project for the past couple years. I usually debate its continuation annually, but it was a no-brainer this year.  This series keeps me posting when nothing else will write itself.  I will be trying to post more regularly otherwise! Besides, as last year, I like it as a part of posting the ordinary and capturing daily life. Check out past posts through the picture-a-day tag.


August 8, 2016

DC mornings.  I do miss the commute via metro. 


August 9, 2016

I can't speak for the culture or food, but DC's Chinatown has one of my favorite gates.  I worked here for years and love its colors, scale, and juxtaposition here.


August 10, 2016

Embassy Suites always reminds me of a foreign apartment complex.


August 11, 2016

Airport bar, and wine.


August 12, 2016

Olympic cookie decorating champion.


August 13, 2016

We started our biggest project on Saturday.  We're tearing out the basement and starting it over.  There were moments of panic, but we're in it now. 


August 14, 2016
 
It's been rainy and hot - Bruce is loving life outside.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...