Monday, August 8, 2016

Picture This: Week 32, 2016.

Obligatory prelude: I've done a picture-a-day project for the past couple years. I usually debate its continuation annually, but it was a no-brainer this year.  This series keeps me posting when nothing else will write itself.  I will be trying to post more regularly otherwise! Besides, as last year, I like it as a part of posting the ordinary and capturing daily life. Check out past posts through the picture-a-day tag.

August 1, 2016

Finished by firepit bench.  It's just about four feet long and I'm debating if I need another.  


August 2, 2016

Our fire hydrant got a spiffy new paint job.


August 3, 2016

These have become their new normal positions.  I can't determine Henry's objective. 


August 4, 2016

Another paint job for the fire hydrant.  His silver cap was replaced with red, meaning he doesn't have a strong water source.


August 5, 2016

Friday fire with friends.


August 6, 2016

Zach built this awesome pallet bar for the deck.  We envision it holding drinks and food, but it also holds cats. 


August 7, 2016

 Olympics! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...