Monday, July 25, 2016

Picture This: Week 30, 2016.

Obligatory prelude: I've done a picture-a-day project for the past couple years. I usually debate its continuation annually, but it was a no-brainer this year.  This series keeps me posting when nothing else will write itself.  I will be trying to post more regularly otherwise! Besides, as last year, I like it as a part of posting the ordinary and capturing daily life. Check out past posts through the picture-a-day tag. 

July 18, 2016

Ludington, Michigan.  This place was beautiful.


July 19, 2016

Donut fiend: guilty.


July 20, 2016

Henry, always throwing judgment. 


July 21, 2016

Henry! In less than 24 hours, she lost the attitude and posed like a sweet little fur baby.


July 22, 2016

Trimming and finishing the closets.  


July 23, 2016

The last play in our first series: Steel Magnolias.  I loved the venue and set - it was a fantastic production.


July 24, 2016

 Birthday celebrations! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...