Monday, June 27, 2016

Picture This: Week 26, 2016.

Obligatory prelude: I've done a picture-a-day project for the past couple years. I usually debate its continuation annually, but it was a no-brainer this year.  This series keeps me posting when nothing else will write itself.  I will be trying to post more regularly otherwise! Besides, as last year, I like it as a part of posting the ordinary and capturing daily life. Check out past posts through the picture-a-day tag. 


June 20, 2016

 
It looks like a little dog, but it's a little baby deer.  I love seeing them.


June 21, 2016

I can't explain why, but one of my favorite windows and views in the house is the little one above our laundry.  The sky always seems so blue through the dirty window, and the little flower pods are so cheery.   


June 22, 2016

On a perfectly calm day, the lights fell down.  This is a lesson in properly anchoring eyelets into brick.  


June 23, 2016

We bought the hardwood for it, but our guest closet already had hardwood installed when we removed the closet floor.  Now we have a nearly complete box of spare hardwood. 


June 24, 2016

Lazy bug.


June 25, 2016

This wasn't the picture of the day.  The picture of the day was of the Phantom of the Opera chandelier, the musical we saw on Saturday.  I shut my phone off for the performance, forgetting that I forgot my password.  My phone was wiped.  So instead, this is the picture I sent to my sister earlier in the day when she was debating end tables, and Henry was posing as a pirate.  


June 26, 2016

I'm calling this our last IKEA closet because I don't know what we'll do with the pantry.  Closets, complete! Apart from the finishing touches, I know, I know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...