Monday, June 13, 2016

Picture This: Week 24, 2016.

Obligatory prelude: I've done a picture-a-day project for the past couple years. I usually debate its continuation annually, but it was a no-brainer this year.  This series keeps me posting when nothing else will write itself.  I will be trying to post more regularly otherwise! Besides, as last year, I like it as a part of posting the ordinary and capturing daily life. Check out past posts through the picture-a-day tag. 


June 6, 2016

Copper, disguised as a human at the table.


June 7, 2016

Starting the day with computer issues is the worst way to start the day.


June 8, 2016

It was later than usual, but the garden is planted and as with every year, we are hopeful this will be the best year yet.


June 9, 2016

Henry, cranky.  It was a week of late nights between the Pens and the Cavs playoff series.  She was less than amused at staying up late for poor performances (namely from the Cavs).


June 10, 2016

I crack up every time I see this picture and that judging, little eye slit.


June 11, 2016

Sweet hammock summertime. 


June 12, 2016

Zach was coerced into strawberry picking on Sunday in order to replenish jam reserves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...