Monday, June 6, 2016

Picture This: Week 23, 2016.

Obligatory prelude: I've done a picture-a-day project for the past couple years. I usually debate its continuation annually, but it was a no-brainer this year.  This series keeps me posting when nothing else will write itself.  I will be trying to post more regularly otherwise! Besides, as last year, I like it as a part of posting the ordinary and capturing daily life. Check out past posts through the picture-a-day tag. 


May 30, 2016

Henry did the best with the dogs, mostly because she didn't know they were there.


May 31, 2016

She also did well, being a very food-motivated furb.


June 1, 2016

Copper, performing flips off his shelves. 


June 2, 2016

I didn't realize this week was so cat-heavy.  How could I resist their playing in cardboard, much like I did as a child? I couldn't.  That's the answer.


June 3, 2016

Our first CSA haul! That's a lot of butter.


June 4, 2016

We had the loveliest Saturday at the winery celebrating Kate's impending move.  


June 5, 2016

Nostalgia on the Mac.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...