Monday, May 30, 2016

Picture This: Week 22, 2016.

Obligatory prelude: I've done a picture-a-day project for the past couple years. I usually debate its continuation annually, but it was a no-brainer this year.  This series keeps me posting when nothing else will write itself.  I will be trying to post more regularly otherwise! Besides, as last year, I like it as a part of posting the ordinary and capturing daily life. Check out past posts through the picture-a-day tag. 



May 23, 2016

She's back!


May 24, 2016

Long overdue drinks with one of the bests.


May 25, 2016

Stumbling into fawns may be my secret power.


May 26, 2016

So much for keeping our clothes out of his reach.


May 27, 2016

Fireworks are my favorite part of baseball.


May 28, 2016

Good pizza and company at a new local gem.


May 29, 2016

We did it! We pulled off a surprise 35th anniversary party for Zach's parents.  So, so happy with the turnout.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...