Monday, May 16, 2016

Picture This: Week 20, 2016.

Obligatory prelude: I've done a picture-a-day project for the past couple years. I usually debate its continuation annually, but it was a no-brainer this year.  This series keeps me posting when nothing else will write itself.  I will be trying to post more regularly otherwise! Besides, as last year, I like it as a part of posting the ordinary and capturing daily life. Check out past posts through the picture-a-day tag. 


May 9, 2016

It appears my phone was hacked by two boys modeling. 


May 10, 2016

It was raining and cold, but look at that cute little bee! 


May 11, 2016

I took this because it appears this may be a virus, as Apple support couldn't verify the "passcode requirement," but now I'm waiting to be chastised by my sister for so many open notifications. 


May 12, 2016

This was a low point of a lat work night


May 13, 2016

I would say I'm anxious to see if the S'well lives up to expectations, but truly, I've never met a water bottle I didn't like. Especially in a birch tree design. 


May 14, 2016

Henry, claiming her spot early.  


May 15, 2016

In a weird take on hobbies, Zach and I stopped at a couple graveyards tonight to take pictures.  The gravestones are transcribed for genealogy websites.  This is something only my mum could have started our involvement in.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...