Monday, May 9, 2016

Picture This: Week 19, 2016.

Obligatory prelude: I've done a picture-a-day project for the past couple years. I usually debate its continuation annually, but it was a no-brainer this year.  This series keeps me posting when nothing else will write itself.  I will be trying to post more regularly otherwise! Besides, as last year, I like it as a part of posting the ordinary and capturing daily life. Check out past posts through the picture-a-day tag. 


May 2, 2016

The day after the marathon, I was in Orlando for training.  Look at this fancy hotel TV mirror!


May 3, 2016

Late night breakfast.  


May 4, 2016

I missed a picture Wednesday.  Totally missed! My flights were delayed and terrible (I had someone next to me puke, it was turbulent, it's a miracle I didn't puke).  Copper sleeping on the furry throw made up for it in the morning.  


May 5, 2016

We learned how to jump a car, but also that that meant the car wouldn't always be successfully started.  


May 6, 2016

I'm very happy with the way these bags turned out for our mums.  I coated the bottoms in a rubber coating so they would be more durable, and that in itself was a two-week process between finding multiple cans of the coating and taping/re-taping for a straight line.  Contrary to the tutorial, I found that painter's tape worked better than gaffer's tape. 


May 7, 2016

Copper got hurt again.  He was so stumbly coming out of his anesthesia, laying down to snack was the only way.   


May 8, 2016

Sampling the Pittsburgh craft brew scene between Mother's Day happenings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...