Monday, May 9, 2016

Picture This: Week 18, 2016.

Pre-obligatory prelude: These last two weeks have been BANANAS.  Apologies for being so late!

Obligatory prelude: I've done a picture-a-day project for the past couple years. I usually debate its continuation annually, but it was a no-brainer this year.  This series keeps me posting when nothing else will write itself.  I will be trying to post more regularly otherwise! Besides, as last year, I like it as a part of posting the ordinary and capturing daily life. Check out past posts through the picture-a-day tag. 


April 25, 2016

Morning light and shenanigans. 


April 26, 2016

We went to the Justin Bieber concert.  It was as magical and weird as you would expect.  What I did not expect was to feel as worried about Justin's well-being as I did - he did not look happy and the fan-girding was insane.  He's super talented, though, and it was entertaining.


April 27, 2016

It's called pityriasis rosea and it's the weirdest virus I have ever had.


April 28, 2016

Last run before the marathon!


April 29, 2016

Henry, always the cuddle monster.


April 30, 2016 

We fundraised for the Animal Rescue League as a part of the marathon and received these sweet bags! 


May 1, 2016

26.2. WHEW.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...