Monday, March 28, 2016

Picture This: Week 13, 2016.

Obligatory prelude: I've done a picture-a-day project for the past couple years. I usually debate its continuation annually, but it was a no-brainer this year.  This series keeps me posting when nothing else will write itself.  I will be trying to post more regularly otherwise! Besides, as last year, I like it as a part of posting the ordinary and capturing daily life. Check out past posts through the picture-a-day tag.

March 21, 2016

Cavs game, complete with bam bam sticks.


March 22, 2016

We went to the Broadway preview in Cleveland to see the shows that will be included in next season.  I'm most excited to see this really great book adapted to the stage.


March 23, 2016

Rolling out my muscles and trying to figure out the OJ Simpson trial.  I'm taking most of this series as fact, probably incorrectly, but knowing the trial verdict is boggling my mind.

 
March 24, 2016

I missed a picture of our delicious food spread, and any filled wines, but that's par for the course when I'm distracted by conversation with Jen at happy hour. 


March 25, 2016

Remember Operation: Save Snake Plant? We're at very marginal success.  These three sets of leaves appear to maybe have roots, so I'm still trying.  My boots are only on the dresser so I wouldn't forget them the next day.


March 26, 2016

Diney bear was so excited to see us!

 
March 27, 2016

18 miles.  The awesome views of the city really don't help as much as you might think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...