Monday, March 21, 2016

Picture This: Week 12, 2016.

Obligatory prelude: I've done a picture-a-day project for the past couple years. I usually debate its continuation annually, but it was a no-brainer this year.  This series keeps me posting when nothing else will write itself.  I will be trying to post more regularly otherwise! Besides, as last year, I like it as a part of posting the ordinary and capturing daily life. Check out past posts through the picture-a-day tag.

March 14, 2016

Spring thunder skies.


March 15, 2016

Ohio primaries.


March 16, 2016

Man.  Some weeks all I have are pictures of cats.  Others, it's just skies. 


March 17, 2016

We took a quick trip up to Niagara Falls to end the week.  As the luck of the Irish would have it, we saw a rainbow on Saint Patrick's day itself. 


March 18, 2016

Wine tastings. 


March 19, 2016

To cap off the week in which we ate like kings (and didn't get a picture throughout the three-hour dinner at Dante's), I'll show you my booties.  They were a fantastic investment.


March 20, 2016

Sunday night procrastination, in the form of room rearranging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...