Monday, March 14, 2016

Picture This: Week 11, 2016.

Obligatory prelude: I've done a picture-a-day project for the past couple years. I usually debate its continuation annually, but it was a no-brainer this year.  This series keeps me posting when nothing else will write itself.  I will be trying to post more regularly otherwise! Besides, as last year, I like it as a part of posting the ordinary and capturing daily life. Check out past posts through the picture-a-day tag.

March 7, 2016

Best run yet! The average pace is a little skewed by my walking warm up and cool down.  We're down to a month and a half to the marathon.



March 8, 2016

Finally cashed in on the mani/pedi from Jenny and only suffered marginal embarrassment from the scrubbing she did on my runner's feet.  


March 9, 2016

Cop took a sick day.


March 10, 2016

Traveling means starfish sleeping.


March 11, 2016

Traveling also means Starbucks protein pack for breakfast.  I love these things so much, obvious by my impatience to snap before devouring.



March 12, 2016

Kayla and I explored the Renwick Gallery, an art museum and exhibit I've been wanting to see.  This is the bug room, with real, dead bugs arranged in awesome patterns.


March 13, 2016

I was spoiled with early birthday celebrations, including the most delicious Italian dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...