Monday, March 7, 2016

Picture This: Week 10, 2016.

Obligatory prelude: I've done a picture-a-day project for the past couple years. I usually debate its continuation annually, but it was a no-brainer this year.  This series keeps me posting when nothing else will write itself.  I will be trying to post more regularly otherwise! Besides, as last year, I like it as a part of posting the ordinary and capturing daily life. Check out past posts through the picture-a-day tag.

February 29, 2016

We started the closet renovation.  I loved it even with just primer. 


March 1, 2016

Knocking out our bedroom closet cause some residual damage to the office closet, which shared a back wall.  Consequently, we emptied that closet and it's moved up the docket.


March 2, 2016

Small victories.


March 3, 2016

Most times, Henry ignores me in preference of sleep.  Other times, she's so needy she'll literally attach herself to me all day.


March 4, 2016

Catching up with friends in Medina.


March 5, 2016

I finished our closet instal Saturday while Henry struggled to find sleep.


March 6, 2016

I moved the floral M into the office.  I determined that I need to see it on a regular basis to determine if I actually like it.  If I'm putting this much thought into it, the answer is probably no.  I realize this.  For some reason, I can't get rid of it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...