Monday, February 22, 2016

Picture This: Week 8, 2016.

Obligatory prelude: I've done a picture-a-day project for the past couple years. I usually debate its continuation annually, but it was a no-brainer this year.  This series keeps me posting when nothing else will write itself.  I will be trying to post more regularly otherwise! Besides, as last year, I like it as a part of posting the ordinary and capturing daily life. Check out past posts through the picture-a-day tag.


February 15, 2016

It's a very real possibility that I will become a free-hand state shape cutter. 
 
 
February 16, 2016

And so begins my quest to save my snake plant that I over loved with water.
 
 
February 17, 2016

Cool runnings.
 
 
February 18, 2016

I had a very specific clock in my head.  After months of unsuccessful searching, I opted to make it instead.


February 19, 2016

Zach's wanted a Will Smith party for years.  Specifically, at least seven years.  Finally - finally! - we hosted, and were so please with the variety and accuracy. 


February 20, 2016

I really want this geometric egg swing in my life.


February 21, 2016

After a weekend with all of our siblings, we ran a half marathon.  It's a weird sentence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...