Monday, February 15, 2016

Picture This: Week 7, 2016.

Obligatory prelude: I've done a picture-a-day project for the past couple years. I usually debate its continuation annually, but it was a no-brainer this year.  This series keeps me posting when nothing else will write itself.  I will be trying to post more regularly otherwise! Besides, as last year, I like it as a part of posting the ordinary and capturing daily life. Check out past posts through the picture-a-day tag.


February 8, 2016

Normally, it's where we keep the microwave.  Eventually, there will be a plug and it'll be where we always keep the microwave.  But now, as soon as it's out, it's their hiding spot. 


February 9, 2016

The previous location of the aforementioned microwave, plus boiling water for dishes because of a water leak. 


February 10, 2016

I like repeating patterns around the house, so the extra material from the office curtains are being made into pillows for the guest room.


February 11, 2016

Snow on snow.  The bitter cold cut our run short today.


February 12, 2016

Unfortunately, our makeup run was in even more, unpredicted snow.


February 13, 2016

If/Then was our musical over the weekend, a part of the season tickets.  The lead had an amazing voice (she was Idina Menzel's understudy in Wicked), but it was my least favorite musical. 


February 14, 2016

Last week, my dad bought himself a cake because all three of us had jobs in our degree fields.  Naturally, we also suggested that we get cakes.  We were in Pittsburgh running, but my parents were traveling through from Indiana and snuck a cake in the fridge.  It was a lovely surprise (pun intended).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...