Monday, February 8, 2016

Picture This: Week 6, 2016.

Obligatory prelude: I've done a picture-a-day project for the past couple years. I usually debate its continuation annually, but it was a no-brainer this year.  This series keeps me posting when nothing else will write itself.  I will be trying to post more regularly otherwise! Besides, as last year, I like it as a part of posting the ordinary and capturing daily life. Check out past posts through the picture-a-day tag.

February 1, 2016

Bruce and his new shoot.


February 2, 2016

Haircut! It feels so fresh after cringing over my split ends.


February 3, 2016

Ain't no party like a Will Smith party [invite].  That may be the only use of ain't I can condone.


February 4, 2016

Judgment. 


February 5, 2016

Is it the introvert in me that easily angers at the lack of Door Close button?


February 6, 2016

Tobogganing was one of the more exhilarating experiences I didn't expect.


February 7, 2016

I'm proud of these curtains for multiple reasons - the most being the precise measuring it required, but more importantly - that I didn't mess up.  That's a sort of patience rarely found in me, so I'm beaming.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...