Monday, February 1, 2016

Picture This: Week 5, 2016.

Obligatory prelude: I've done a picture-a-day project for the past couple years. I usually debate its continuation annually, but it was a no-brainer this year.  This series keeps me posting when nothing else will write itself.  I will be trying to post more regularly otherwise! Besides, as last year, I like it as a part of posting the ordinary and capturing daily life. Check out past posts through the picture-a-day tag.



January 25, 2016

It makes it seem so fancy.


January 26, 2016

In all my time in DC, I never made it to the Tombs.  As of last week though, I made it next door to the 1782 Restaurant and maybe one of the best dinners.


January 27, 2016

Jonas the blizzard meant work pants and snow boots.


January 28, 2016

Flying.  Really, really grossed out by the hairs stuck between the window panes.


January 29, 2016

Henry, the sleepiest little cub.


January 30, 2016

I've stalked this doorknocker for years. Literal years. Thanks to Bri, I finally made it mine and cannot wait to hang on the front door.


January 31, 2016

Two years after starting, we're working to finish the office.  Zach framed in the shelves with baseboard, and I'm applying poly, though with mixed feelings as it's turning the shelves an ugly tint of yellow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...